These supreme breakfast nachos are not only a different and delicious option for breakfast, they are also a great brunch entree for the girls! Feel free to add any other veggies that you enjoy and even some guacamole if you want to level up the dish!
Tip: Go from AM to PM by swapping the sausage for another meat like chorizo or some fajitas and double the size of the portion; serve with your favorite salad on a side.
- 3 cups of tortilla chips
- 5 eggs
- 3/4 cup of tomatoes, cubed
- ½ cup of onions, cubed
- ½ cup of sausages, chopped
- ½ cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp of cream
- 1 tsp of hot sauce, optional
- 1 tbsp of butter
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- In a pan, over medium heat, add a tbsp of butter and wait for it to melt. Swirl butter over pan surface till the pan is completely covered.
- Add chopped onions and tomatoes into the pan. Stir and cook veggies till slightly soft (approx 5 minutes).
- Incorporate sausages and cook for another 5 minutes or until tender. Don’t forget to roast them for both sides to get them crispy.
- Crack eggs over the veggies; whisk them slightly.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste. Stir till ingredients are well combined. Allow eggs to cook.
- Add cheese on top of the eggs and turn off the heat.
- Serve the tortilla chips on a plate and place the cheesy eggs on top!
- Carefully add a dollop of cream on top and a bit of hot sauce for a spicy flare.
- The dish is ready…. ¡Provechito!
Loving our breakfast nachos? Click the recipe tag to see what else we’ve cooked up!